Zenoss + cascadeo.io – Monitoring from On-Premise to Cloud
Cascadeo offers managed services for on-premise, hybrid, in-flight and multi-cloud customers with the cascadeo.io technology platform. We meet customers wherever they are in their cloud journey, providing support from day one across clouds, networks, and datacenters.
Our platform integrates with Zenoss, a leading enterprise monitoring and alerting solution. This is in addition to extensive support for AWS, GCP, Azure, NetApp Cloud, kubernetes, and many other key sources of telemetry. The cascadeo.io platform was recognized in Forbes as an AIops thought leader when we announced it, and continues to pave the way for AIops-enabled managed services.
With Zenoss integration, Cascadeo can support a massively expanded range of monitored infrastructure via ZenPacks — exponentially improving the power and reach of our managed services solutions. Cascadeo has worked with Zenoss technologies for many years, and continues to be a strong supporter and advocate for their excellent products. To give you a sense for just how much we love Zenoss: we’ve even developed custom ZenPacks and Zenoss orchestration for a Fortune 50 cloud provider!
Cascadeo Professional and Managed Services
available to help every step of the way
Cascadeo Management Instance (CMI)
- Lightweight, hardened virtual appliance
- Collects data from cloud resources like CloudWatch and CloudTrail, Stackdriver and Azure monitoring
- Native support for k8s and other data sources
- Connected to AWS Systems Manager to allow our MSP the capabilities of managing a customers environment with AWS’ built-in audit trail
- Alternative: Blue Matador for agentless collection
Example: Netapp Cloud CVS Integration
- Deeper insight from Netapp CVS for customers that are migrating some or all workloads into one or many cloud providers. This is an AWESOME product.
- Cascadeo’s team offers reference solution for customers wanting to migrate NFS/CIFS file systems, Windows workloads, etc. using NetApp Cloud + AWS
Meet the Customer Where They Are
- Reaching customers wherever they are. These include Slack, Email, Zendesk, VictorOps, ….
with Machine Learning (ML)
- Events trigger notifications to our NOC and .io applies ML to the raw metrics coming in from Zenoss to generate alerts for our NOC.
- Within 3 days our default alerts are superseded by our ML-driven alerts. The Defaults stick around for a catch-all safety net.
- Customers get these alerts where it matters allowing for easy visibility and instant action/communication with our MSP team
- Allow customers direct communication for resolution guidance and ability to follow an issues flow
We have AWS certified engineers experienced with the tools that best fit your needs. You can learn more about some of the tools available below. Contact us today so we can discuss all the available options.