Advanced IP Network Engineering
Unparalleled breadth and depth of experience
Whether you’re a startup with constantly evolving needs or an established multinational with a complex infrastructure, you’ll get the most from your network services and resources when you get IT from us. We’ve engineered a multi-city IP backbone from the ground up, peered with The Seattle Internet Exchange, and provided best-in-class project management on carrier-class Ethernet projects. Let us use our expertise in the following areas to do something for you:
- Decades of experience with core IP backbone infrastructure.
- Detailed knowledge of core IP routing protocols such as Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Extensive experience with Internet service providers (ISPs), local exchange carriers (LECs), telecommunications, and data center layer 2/3 environments.
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, Brocade, F5, and other major hardware vendors.
- Substantial experience with data center design and construction.
- Advanced virtual private network (VPN) design and implementation.
- Experience developing IPv6 transition plans including IPv6 network architecture, implementation, and migration planning.
- IPv6 transition technology implementations including 6to4, 6rd, and dual-stack lite.
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC) monitoring and first-line response.